About this blog

For a little more back story, click here.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter is upon us

Actually, it's been here for quite some time. It's just that I am only now getting around to posting a few pictures of it. I'm afraid my interest in photography (at least outdoor, nature photography) has waned a bit this winter. Because, you see, it's really. Effing. Cold. But here is what I have thus far...

The amazingly large icicles hanging from the front porch. This photo does no justice, they are at least 4 feet long and, I'm assuming, quite deadly.

The back yard


Steve keeps warm after Christmas day.


The happiest snow shoveler. Ever.

The path through the front yard to the car.
More deadly icicles, these ones not quite as large.



How we keep warm.




Snow, snow and more snow. With snow in tomorrow's forecast. I must admit, it is stunningly beautiful. From a safe distance. Which is inside, by the woodstove.

1 comment:

Flowers McGrath said...

hmmm. i think my comment just disappeared or got published without me....love you, and your photos and i miss your pretty face...but not the snow. :) :(
love
me

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP