About this blog

For a little more back story, click here.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our son is here

Asa Allen Murray Richardson
March 27, 2009 4:55 am
7lbs 11oz 20 inches long

I am still (and imagine I will forever be) overwhelmed with love and joy. My heart swells to infinite proportions as I gaze into the eyes of my son. So this is heaven....



Last photo of his first home

Moments after birth
Father and son

Taking in the world

Snacking

Big yawns for the little man


Life with mom and dad

3 comments:

SQUIDLY said...

Congratulations, my friends.

Welcome to the world Asa. You'll have a lovely life with such warm, loving, hopeful, and interested parents. You've chosen well.

xoxo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Heaven on earth
hnb

Elle said...

Asa looks so incredibly tiny (after spending so much time with my manly toddlers!). I always forget how perfectly their little heads fit into the palm of your hand. You all have so much ahead of you - may it include much love and patience and the ability to function on very little sleep (this too shall pass). Blessings on your family, Lichen and thank you for sharing your beautiful boy!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP