About this blog

For a little more back story, click here.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Papa John's visit

Papa John's first visit to New York - what better reason to visit the Big Apple than the birth of your first grandson?

Laughing with Papa John


On our first hike


Smiling in his sleep



Laughing with dad


Asa plays now with Papa John, the two of them quite interested in one another. They smile and laugh together as I sip my coffee and look over the photos from the last week.

What a treat it is to have my dad in town. It feels me with unimaginable pride to introduce my father to my son and to watch them spend the first of many, many happy moments together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how your dad has on two different BROTHER shirts..

Anonymous said...

I am sure that John was proud as well. What a fine looking boy.
C.

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP