About this blog

For a little more back story, click here.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Los Angeles Part 2: Kim By The Sea

While in the Los Angeles area I also got to spend a couple days with one of my dearest friends in the whole, wide world - Kim!


We explored the botanical gardens in Balboa Park





(can you see the hummingbird?)
We also explored the the margaritas, thoroughly.

Then we spent the evening on her rooftop deck, laughing the sun down.


I love you Kim. Thank you for a wonderful time....now get out to the East Coast already!

1 comment:

Kim Bajorek said...

Oh Lichey!
As always, BEAUTIFUL shots. I want a margarita now! So glad I got to have some time with you.
I love you, love you, love you!
Kim

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP