About this blog

For a little more back story, click here.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Los Angeles Part 1: For Lillian

I have so many pictures from our recent trip to LA that I've decided to break them down into separate posts, in no particular order. The first is for my very good friend Lillian, who I have SO much fun with!
Rubber band.




The bubble blowing series.....we blew many.








Harry decided to start early on the rockstar career.


We had such a wonderful time staying with our friends. I would do the whole trip over again (even with the incredible heat and innumerable layovers) just to sit and play in their backyard a little longer. We love you guys very, VERY much.

2 comments:

Flowers McGrath said...

what cuties!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks there are some really nice moments - I really loved seeing you - perhaps again soon... Love Cynthia, Lillian & Harold

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP